Today's ride

the Chicken fingers are okay... I liked the BBQ pork sandwich better!

beerchug.gif

I only have 24000 miles to go to catch up to you!!
He is still about 3600 behind me.
laugh.gif

That rice krispy treat looks good, to bad I had to stay home and paint shutters today.
sad.gif

Next Saturday, if you and kevin want to go I was thinking about going up 64 to Franklin over to Dillsburo, back down Warwoman road to Claton, and then depending on time maybe back through blood mountain / suches to home. It will be a full day, want to go?

Glad you had a safe trip today and sorry I couldnt go.

Hey Don, I found your house on my GPS... is this the one you got?

rayshouse.jpg

A better shot of my new (to the Busa) toy...
Don,

Where was your GPS when you were taking us all over the country at the bash. You better have that with you in June in Arkansas if you are leading any rides....
tounge.gif

J/k..it looks like you had a great ride today..I am glad someone got to enjoy this nice weather.

Be safe!

See you soon

laugh.gif

That rice krispy treat looks good, to bad I had to stay home and paint shutters today.  
sad.gif

Next Saturday, if you and kevin want to go I was thinking about going up 64 to Franklin over to Dillsburo, back down Warwoman road to Claton, and then depending on time maybe back through blood mountain / suches to home. It will be a full day, want to go?

That sounds like a plan to me...some places I haven't been in quite a while
beerchug.gif

Great pics! I was gonna go for a ride today. But for some reason I just rode the bike into town and bought a sub sandwich and came back and watched a movie.

I regret my actions now. It was a really nice day. Now tomorrow is another work day.
sad.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

Let's see...

Busa 30000
Vstar 31200
GSXR 5700
Ninja 6700

I think that explains why I can't catch up to the miles on your Busa
smile.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

Let's see...

Busa 30000
Vstar 31200
GSXR 5700
Ninja 6700

I think that explains why I can't catch up to the miles on your Busa
smile.gif
only Busas count.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif