Todays gonna suck...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, the drive up aint gonna be too bad, as I'm driving Lori up there, but the drive back will SUCK as I'm gonna be leaving Baltimore about 4-ish... putting me in DC beltway traffic at 5-ish... yay. Can you say gridlock? I might try and meet up with some friends up that way and grab a bite to eat and kill some time for traffic to go down... If you're up that way, and wanna try catching me before I get other plans or I just decide to stick out the traffic and head home, give me a call. 540-649-2242. I'm not gonna venture far from 95 north of DC or the beltway, unless I find a shortcut, so keep that in mind if you wanna meet up.

be safe and watch the road rage.........
beerchug.gif

you could always use the time in traffic to pick up chicks in the other cars.....
beerchug.gif

try to stay away from those that already have men in the car with them...

poke.gif

Oh MAN!!! DC traffic SUCKS!!! l got to Baltimore at 4:45... Shoulda been there at 3 according to the directions Lori got. She was late, but they let her on and checked her baggage, as the flight left at 5:15, but luggage should've been checked at 4:15. I just now got to Springfield on the other side of DC. At a friends house seeing her for a bit.

BIG THANKS go to Susan (Dreaming of Riding) for the directions around traffic. Saved us a BUNCH!
super.gif

Back