Tobin seat on ebay starting at $100

Looks a lot like what I ordered and should have tomorrow!

I'm watching it if it does not go over what it would cost me to get my own from tobin I'll bid on it.

probably made an outside deal. Dumb though becasue people that dont know about tobins seats would have had a bidding frenzy. Probably undersold. BUt must have been right price for him/her.

Just saw it still available with a little over 2 days left in the auction!

I e-mailed the guy and he said he pulled it off because he had to chang his ad because he did not want his Phone # in it. I did notice he is trying to get $175 for it with $15 for shipping. Cant you get one from Tobin for the same price?

Are the Hayabusa symbols on the seat extra or do they come on all Tobin seats.

You can get both seats done for $199, I think. The logos are $25 for the both on the front seat and $25 for the large one on the back seat.

Here's the complete from Tobin to help decide if it's worth it!

BigBS what is the turn around time for the seats? I dont want to not be able to ride if I send my seat to him but if the turn around time is short than this could be an option also.

For a couple reasons I went without the exchange, so that helped my turnaround time. I ordered on Monday or Tuesday last week and got them on Wednesday this week. Really not too bad! I guess you would have to add a couple days if you send your seats to him, but still shouldn't be much more than a week!

Back