To PCIIIr or not

zaidibronza

Registered
I have a 2002 Busa, 650 miles with pair of Yoshimura RS-3 cans on. Can someone tell me if putting a PCIIIr with that setup will gain me any noticeable difference. My bike is stock except for the cans. I am a new owner and new to suzuki's. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
DR. GONZO
Philadelphia

definitely!!!

it will increase your power throughout the entire rpm range...you'll notice it.  A pc is almost a necessity!!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070208964 -->

Thanks! I will now try to find the best price out there for a PCIIIr. Please let me know if you know where to get it cheap. Thanks again.
biggrin.gif

The best price is gonna be from Twowheeldrift.com outside of someone selling it to you personally for cheaper.

You will not see much difference in performance with just the cans being changed. The difference will come with additional mods, so the PC will be needed sooner or later. Hold on to your money until then. Go to a BMC filter or a K&N filter next more air in more exhaust out.

and get the pc3R not the pc3 that way u have more tuning features if u change cams, add turbo or whatever.. and u wont have to go back and buy the pc3r later to

Back