Tis the season.....time to order up more mods...

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I just rec'd my modded GPS/GI from Smith on here, will be installing this w/e, and quite frankly I can't wait. Get rid of the restrictor and get a gear indicator in one, yes!

Ordered up a Lowering Triple Clamp from Spencer Cycle about 5min ago. I ordered the plain model with the pretense of powdercoating it to match my upcoming "theme" if you will. I dont like the thought of polishing stuff all the time either.

Two things left to convince the wife I really need...
1. Set of Leathers. Since the post a few days ago I am wanting the Frank Thomas 2pc. Most likely Black and Green, also goes with the Green Lantern theme. 2pc because after extensive research I doubt I will find a non-custom 1pc suit that will fit me, bigger chest, smaller waist, longer arms etc. Besides the 2pc has the convenience of top off while resting.

2. Wheels. I like the new V5 PITA to clean wheels. But then I just seen the set of V6 in the Group Purchase forum. Oh man, the wife is not ready for the wheels, but the Busa is damn near ready for them, most other nicities are already done.

Anyway, thinking out loud here and thought I'd share.

Oh yeah, I also have a clear DB coming from S&T too. Yes, I already have a dark smoke DB, but I can't video thru it, too darn dark. Looks pimp though. So, I might be throwing the Dark Smoke up on the auction site soon, good thing it looks like new.

lots of pics coming!!!!
lurk.gif

Back