I need to start showing up more. lol

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
I really need to come around and visit more then just once or twice a year on this site. But anyways back again for my winter inspection. looks like manyof you have some great projects going on this winter and well some of you lucks SOB's are still riding. Well for me riding was not much this year New little guy running around the house kinda cuts back on that.

In any case i'm back for awhile again and my bike is tore down with a bunch of goodiesgoing on it over the winter. with well let hope i can enjoy them next year :laugh:

In any case got myself another clean 02 SE but put my custom body work on it. Now for the laundry list of additions for this bike.

1. RCC stage 1 turbo 6psi no spacer.
2. Trac 240 5in over Swing arm. with modified Rear Busa wheel for 240 tire
3. Gillies Rear Sets.
4. Dapincci air suspension
5. 03 front forks and stiffer springs installed.
6. Assortment of Parts powder coated to match
7. Chrome Bolts fairing and such.
8. Scorpio Alarm
9. Hid Lighting, Fog Lights, and Mood Lighting
10. Magical Racing Carbon Fiber Frame covers
11. Magical Racing CF wind screen
12. Catalyst Composites CF Dash Panels
13. Cruise control of some sorts.
14. Modified Stock undertail.
15. Billet Sproket Cover.
16. Black Woodcraft Stator Cover with Red slider.
17. Custom one off Airbrush Berserk Anime Theme Bodywork.

Well i think thats everything lol i may have forgotten a item or 2 but look at the list. Man i'm glad my shops heated and i have a motorcycle lift

When the bike starts comeing together i'll start a proper build thread in probly the Busa mods sections.

glad to see you around again and it's good to hear that the little one is doing well...definitely keep us up to date on the build :beerchug:

We need pics! Glad you poked your head in and let us know how things are going.

You may have some post-Stampede visitors in SoDak, brother...

Brian (ZukRacer) and I are looking at possibly enjoying some of your terrain...after the festivities in Reno are over...

Whatcha got planned next Summer?

Yee-hah~

Scar sure keep me updated on when you guys are comeing or if you are comeing ok. i'm sure i can clear a weekend up.

And of course Ken i will bring up pics you know that. I see your stable had grown nicely i'm a bit envious man

Count on it!

A group of people will undoubtedly be rollin' eastward immediately following the festivities in Reno, and additionally, I have a family reunion in Wisconsin the weekend after the Stampede. I figured I could make it there in that amount of time even taking the scenic twisties and mountain passes doing it.

What's going to be the tough part of the trip will be the ride back to SoCal by myself...after the reunion.

I'm sure, though, I can make something of an adventure out of it...

Will keep you posted...

:beerchug:

Scar

Do you really wana see a striped down bike that is nothing more a frame, motor, and umm thats about it actually lol

Semperfi. yea it defintaly is but i got alotta winter to pass. and then i'll have to get the bike tuned. so as long as i can get it in at a reasonable time to tune then i'll be happy.

Do you really wana see a striped down bike that is nothing more a frame, motor, and umm thats about it actually lol

Semperfi. yea it defintaly is but i got alotta winter to pass. and then i'll have to get the bike tuned. so as long as i can get it in at a reasonable time to tune then i'll be happy.

Yes, we would! :laugh:

I really need to come around and visit more then just once or twice a year on this site. But anyways back again for my winter inspection. looks like manyof you have some great projects going on this winter and well some of you lucks SOB's are still riding. Well for me riding was not much this year New little guy running around the house kinda cuts back on that.

In any case i'm back for awhile again and my bike is tore down with a bunch of goodiesgoing on it over the winter. with well let hope i can enjoy them next year :laugh:

In any case got myself another clean 02 SE but put my custom body work on it. Now for the laundry list of additions for this bike.

3. Gillies Rear Sets.
8. Scorpio Alarm

Well i think thats everything lol i may have forgotten a item or 2 but look at the list. Man i'm glad my shops heated and i have a motorcycle lift

When the bike starts comeing together i'll start a proper build thread in probly the Busa mods sections.

Thats more like my Christmas list not winter mods.
Posted via Mobile Device

3. Gillies Rear Sets.
8. Scorpio Alarm

Thats more like my Christmas list not winter mods.
Posted via Mobile Device

EZDUZIT.

Sad part is many of these mods i have collected over the years and have been sitting in my posession collecting dust. sad part is i have sold many of my others mods and only recently purchased a few to make this list. :whistle:

Good to hear from you! I might have to sneak over that way come spring & check out the progress.. :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you! I might have to sneak over that way come spring & check out the progress.. :thumbsup:

Sure your more then welcome too man heck if you got some stuff to do with yours bring it along i got a nice heated shop in town and a lift if my bikes not currently occupying it :laugh:

:welcome: good to have ya back. pics of the project would be cool:laugh: you know how winter gets around here. We want pics of snowmen:thumbsup:

don't forget a new output shaft

Am i gona need that cause of the turbo or the 240 kit?

Well as for an update. a good portion of the parts have been powder coated Granted the wheels are not what i like so there both going back in to get re done. Some of the bolts are going in For the red translucent treatment cause well it looks bad @ss on the chrome triple. Umm all i'm waiting on now is.

1. turbo kit.
2. gauge decisions and mount.
3. Tires
4. chain and brake lines.
5 tank for air storage for the air ride.
6 a few other miscellaneous items So i will probably tear the bike down a bit farther today and get ready to high temp paint the Rad and Satin paint the lower Triple tree and steering dampener. In which case i will probly be starting a new post in the mods Section.

:thumbsup:

Back