Tires

G

What is the largest size rear tire that I can put on my 2000 busa? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

You can put on the infamous 200/50/17, but you will lose some of your handling though. if looks is what you're going for, then go for it, but I'd stick with the 190, we all know it works!!!

Sorry, the pilot and 207 200's both have a rounder profile than the oem 198. You'll lose nothing, the bike was designed for a very flat profile 198 so a 200 is the natural replacement. When it comes to ZX12 or busa, stick to the 200.

Mabusa,
The factory "j" spec bt56 measures 198mm across. That is why omega refers to it as a 198. The 200 is a natural replacement for the busa.
Ride safe,
Vman

I'm at about 2500 miles and getting close o the wear bars (in back). How many 200s do I have to chose from? I know about the Pilot, the 207, and the Pirelli Corsa. Are there any others?

Just when I thought I could make a decision!!!

Searched the boards and saw this bit of info on tires. I was going to go with the 207's as a replacement for the BT56 OEM's. Not looking to affect any performance aspects, should the replacement be a 200? Is it true that the BT56 is wider in the 190 than the Pilot or 207's?

Back