Tires ???

Black&Bluebusa

Registered
Any suggestions on a matching set of tires? I need got milage and mostly Two up riding.

Need answers fast - big ride in two weeks.

Thanks for your help

Patrick

Avon AV45/46 ST tires. Have a set on my busa. They got about 2500 miles on them, mostly 2 up. Show very little wear on them so far. They handle excellent, no chicken strips on mine.
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122856359 -->

Hitting the 4000 mile mark with my Pilot Powers under heavy load not too shaby, otherwise go with the Avon 45' and 46's

Thanks for your input - I went with a set of Bridgestone bt020 and I'll see how they do. I ordered them from Knee Draggers and they don't have a large selection for Brands But there service has been outstanding in the past.
4000 miles on a rear tire - Damn Im lucky to see 2000!!

Patrick

The BT020 is a good choice. Great high speed tire as well as good mileage. Just not as sticky as the more agressive tires. Unless you are dragging your knees on the corners they will work just fine.

Personally, I like Bridgestone tires. We use them on our heavy equipment as well and they give us good service.

I use the 020's ..for the last few tire replacements ..I run 38F/40R.. and I do drag my knee's !! ..
smile.gif

Back