Tired of trying mirrors for busa. Had all the popular choices.

RedHerring

Registered
2 sets of emgo 1k from pashnit. Paint flakes off.
Roaring toyz paint flakes off and vibrates too much. Loved the convex mirrors.

I don't care what they cost. I want some awesome mirrors.

Easy to align symmetrically. Nothing chrome, gothic, pointy.

High performance, non vibrating, convex, rigid, wide.

Any ideas?

I am about to put the stockers back on with spacers. (square and ugly but quality)

Or paint the emgos in Sonoma candy red.

Any ideas, brothers and sisters?

Jeff

Ah man, I dont know for sure. I know Uncle Steve had mirrors on his 08 with turn signals in them.

I have a set of Honda blackbird mirrors.. a set of black with led and a set of Chrome with led Pig Spotters new.

I think the Honda Blackbird 1100XX mirrors are tits!! The Gen IIs should have been different and come with these.

IMG_20120211_172522.jpg

IMG_20120211_172501.jpg

Easy to align symmetrically. Nothing chrome, gothic, pointy. High performance, non-vibrating, convex, rigid, wide

sounds like you just described the OEM mirrors. :whistle: FWIW, I currently use OEM mirrors with 1-inch spacers.......works like a charm :thumbsup:

OEM GSXR mirrors are an option. I think I have the 2004 without turn signals. They are slightly wider than stock.

Well, the aftermarket ones, yes. I like them but the paint flakes.

OEM Suzuki gsxr 1k, are they an option? Without turn signals? Or will I have to drill holes to wire them?

I know, I know..I've tried a few on my bike. Ended up with extenders and matched paint on OEMs. Just don't like OEMs really, so this summer bought Magical Racing carbon w/ long elbow stems. They are plenty wide enough like the OEMs w/ extenders, but I have to park my bike inside a gated area and the MR mirrors don't fold up like the OEMs so I have to loosen up two fasteners after every ride! I've decided I'm going with a fold away bar end mirror instead. The Magical Racing mirrors are very light and very nice all around if anyone is interested. I just put them on the bike a month ago only rode twice total 100 miles, they are actually better than new (cause I put wax and the mirror heads have been meticulously adjusted so you only need to loosen one screw slightly for main adjustment) :mwink: I want to thank the .org as well, I have spent many an hour looking/researching etc. I have not been contributing posts, not intending to be selfish though, just new at forum stuff I guess. Anyway, thanks to all ok, I appreciate the help with info. Maybe I can find a way to get involved here, I'm out in Northern Calif. are there rides etc. going on near here?

Back