Tired of "the man" holding you down?

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Are you tired of busting your a$$ at work for your boss and then being told that on your breaks you are not allowed to visit your favorite web sites?

Are you tired of work proxy's preventing you from hitting hayabusa.org?

Are you tired of being told what you can and cant do on the net by the powers that be!!!

I say fight back!! revolt!!!

go to

http://www.myfreeproxy.com

from their website you can type in what web site you want to go to and it will circumvent most companies security's

Why am I offering this valuable information?

because I have all the free proxy places blocked on my network lol.. I am 'THE MAN"

But heck.. thought I would share some info to the rest of you folks..
smile.gif

let me know how it works out for ya
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141322843 -->

LOL

I envision me being paraded in to the boss' office while he asks me "what is this?!" He's always nosing around the network, finding stuff people install...

I'm adding that link to my favorites!! LOL

LOL

I envision me being paraded in to the boss' office while he asks me "what is this?!"  He's always nosing around the network, finding stuff people install...

it isnt anything you install. it is just a website that the traffic routes to..

So say for example you did go to www.playgirls.com (or whatever) it should not show up on traffic logs for the network, the only thing that should show up is you have been visiting the web site www.myfreeproxy.com

biggrin.gif

Unless you capture the images as they are coming through the firewall... Thats what I do... I can recreate any webpage from ANYWHERE.. The data still has to come through the pipe to your monitor somehow.

CAP

This works slower but still works...and it just shows up as myproxy.

LOL

I envision me being paraded in to the boss' office while he asks me "what is this?!"  He's always nosing around the network, finding stuff people install...

it isnt anything you install. it is just a website that the traffic routes to..

So say for example you did go to www.playgirls.com (or whatever) it should not show up on traffic logs for the network, the only thing that should show up is you have been visiting the web site www.myfreeproxy.com

biggrin.gif
Hell, I just disconnect my laptop from our network and plug in the old modem line to avoid detection! Speaking of which...
laugh.gif

Unless you capture the images as they are coming through the firewall... Thats what I do... I can recreate any webpage from ANYWHERE.. The data still has to come through the pipe to your monitor somehow.

CAP
Very good thing to know
wink.gif
 I guess I'll refrain from using the free proxy while on the gov't computer.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "smiley didn't line up"|1141324531 -->

dangit someone in my company must have already hit the proxy site before
here's what I get
sad.gif

You have tried to access a site that is apparently not appropriate for Malcolm Pirnie's business activities.

The site you tried to access:
http://www.myfreeproxy.com/
The reason why you cannot reach your requested site is because:
The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.
I guess they expect me to actually do work all day while I'm here..... I'll find a way
biggrin.gif
, lol

laugh.gif

I kind of expected to see something similar Tony...I'm sure if I try again in a day or two, the site will be "tagged" and I won't be able to access it...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dangit someone in my company must have already hit the proxy site before
here's what I get
sad.gif

You have tried to access a site that is apparently not appropriate for Malcolm Pirnie's business activities.

http://www.myfreeproxy.com/
I guess they expect me to actually do work all day while I'm here..... I'll find a way
biggrin.gif
, lol
Try this

http://mfp.hostwindsor.com/

if it doesnt work.. then your IT's have their shidd together and you are NEVER going to get around them..

And you need to buy them a case of beer and tell them what a good job they are doing
smile.gif

Wonder if your IT's need a job lol

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141325571 -->

lol, I guess they do have their shid together, a shame they can keep all of us away from questionable sites, but can't keep 1 dam exchange server up and running, or block out all my spam, lol.

Hell, I just disconnect my laptop from our network and plug in the old modem line to avoid detection!  Speaking of which...
laugh.gif
Exactly what I do....
smile.gif
The only way staying 100% undetected. If they want they can anylize packets of data anyway...

For my boss hayabusa.org or myfreeproxy.com makes no difference at all...

and my company fairwall blocking it because it`s ANONIMIZER...

lol, I guess they do have their shid together, a shame they can keep all of us away from questionable sites, but can't keep 1 dam exchange server up and running, or block out all my spam, lol.
LOL.. they are too busy making sure they are blocking sites to worry about email or spam..

I mean there is only so much time in a day...
smile.gif

yeah I mean after then finish playing their games across the WAN @ lunch (which by the way they open up ports for their specific IP's on the network) since they stopped the others from doing so because of the amount of bandwidth we were eating up... yeah right, oh how do I miss the days of whooping up on my fellow gamers in Doom or Command & Conquer.

Back