Time to put up or shut up....

:( only about 5400 on an 05. Right after I bought it, knee surgery, then a baby boy (who LOVES THE BIKE ;) ). Now I can only ride it a couple nights a week and every other weekend. Soon I will need a LONG trip. ;)

4400 on my 05...I only put 1200 of those on it.

Now, my 01 Goldwing only has 40k miles...which is hugely embarrasing by wing standards!

Take this thread over to a harley forum - the car wash posers will take you all to the cleaners! I think my boss probably could win this hands down. He considers the 3 mile ride to the car wash to remove his bags and give the bike a thorough cleaning as going for a ride. I always tease him telling him that just because he spends 45 minutes at the was running a chamois over the bike does NOT qualify as having taken the bike out for a ride. He's a dust-phob! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

My '05 Busa has 10,000 someodd miles on it and my R6 I bought in February has 1500 on it ... Sad when I could ride year round!

Not entirely true. I do recall a certain someone complaining that her 50/60 degree days in Mississippi spring were too cold for her blood. :) Meanwhile I sat just waiting for above freezing temps to clear the road so I could get out. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

My 03 has 6200... in my defense, we have a short season in MN, and the bike sat for 2 years before I bought it. I put on just over 1 k this year, have been so busy.

Back