Time for Pops to retire.

All I got to say is this...Since "Big Daddy" ain't got nothing to do throw him the keys to the Busa...  
biggrin.gif

evil.gif
LOL naw stunnah he's skerd!

FEATURE - You're exactly right man, don't know what kind of person I'd be were it not for the positive input from my father. I see the same traits in me and my oldest brother (only ones so far with kids). I know I owe alot how I treat women to him as well.

EAKbusa - You're right and he had definitely given honor to both of those titles. Thanks.

Dezzy - Thanks man, gotta give it up to pops. He's supported my behind for many years so I have no choice other than to give him what he deserves.

VaBusa, well deserved time off is right. Man's been two jobbin it since my enception. Glad to know he can finally get more active with my mother and improve their health together. My mom needs motivation and he can definitely do that. Thanks for your positive words.

God bless you all.

beerchug.gif
Here's to a Happy Retirement.
beerchug.gif
May he injoy his new found freedom.

beerchug.gif

looks like a harley kind of guy to me !!hope he gets to sleep late ,and do the things he enjoys!!(he did something right to get out at 59years old)

you got it smokey, matter a fact he got a fishing pole as a gift from some of his co-workers. We're going to break it in tomorrow morning.

I feel the same way bout my Dad.....never told him though....can't bring myself too.

Nice card Dawg.......wish I could be that honest with my Dad.
You da man bro!!!
thumbs-up.gif
beerchug.gif

MSF don't know your relationship w/ your old man, but don't let yourself regret unsaid words. Sometimes a greeting card can say it all bro. Be blessed.

MSF don't know your relationship w/ your old man, but don't let yourself regret unsaid words.  Sometimes a greeting card can say it all bro.  Be blessed.
We have an awesome relationship now.
Up till about a year ago......we faught all the time (we work together 12 hours a day)......now we're both a little wiser, but we both are stubborn, and would never admit any fuzzy type feelings for each other......take em to our graves I guess.
Trust me though.......we both know we're proud of each other!!
Good on ya though Dawg.....you should, be proud!!!
thumbs-up.gif

Back