Zero to Hero Finalist!

punksrfr

Registered
I've been a lurker here for years but finally registered today. I got word from my buddy about a week ago that he was one of the eight semi finalists in the Zero to Hero 2012 ZX14R contest where if he advances to the final he will get a chance to race 9 time AMA champion Rickey Gadson for a chance win this new machine. I know it is no Hayabusa but this is an incredible opportunity for him. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and works so hard to go fast on his two 600's. He has an '03 636 that has been as quick as 9.48 on motor! He does all his own assembly and tuning. I can't think of another individual that deserves this more. Please follow the link and cast a vote for Robert P if you'd like to help!

Kawasaki ZX14R

Thanks!

So we are gonna help a non-member win a Kawasaki? And beat a girl down while we're at it? :dunno:

I've been a lurker here for years but finally registered today. I got word from my buddy about a week ago that he was one of the eight semi finalists in the Zero to Hero 2012 ZX14R contest where if he advances to the final he will get a chance to race 9 time AMA champion Rickey Gadson for a chance win this new machine. I know it is no Hayabusa but this is an incredible opportunity for him. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and works so hard to go fast on his two 600's. He has an '03 636 that has been as quick as 9.48 on motor! He does all his own assembly and tuning. I can't think of another individual that deserves this more. Please follow the link and cast a vote for Robert P if you'd like to help!

Kawasaki ZX14R

Thanks!

casted vote. good luck

Back