Time for new paint,,

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok im getting ready to paint the Dragon,,
Long over due for a change.
Im going some thing simple,
But cant make up my mind,, go with the Plum Crazy Purple, aka my high school nick name, Purple Haze,
Or the Chrysler metallic burnt orange, with a black rally stripping,,

After such an iconic custom Busa paint job , and I mean that because practically any internet search for custom Busa has brought this bikes image up , you got to give it some sort of edge to the new scheme . Go the purple , it has history / foundation with you , and even subtle simple design will still be special , without being overly loud . I very much like the way your update your cycles GIXERHP , I am sure you will come up with something with style , that's a given bro ! :thumbsup:

I don't like burnt orange at all. Purple would be good, although personally I would probably get tired of it pretty quickly. If it didn't look too much like a Kawi I like the Sublime Green better than the purple. The Mango Orange or Hemi Orange colors would be a good choice too. Whatever they call the bright red color I like it, but it is very close to Ford Race Red which my truck is so I'm biased.

I've been looking at the honda civic red. To me, just the right shade of red. I have the 09 black with the blue sparkles, but red is my favorite.

Back