Tight Oakley

Honda East Toledo is an authorized Oakley dealer, may be able to get them cheaper for you.

Yea they aren't for me but I figured one or two people might like them here. I actually just bought a (different) pair from Justin today ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea they aren't for me but I figured one or two people might like them here. I actually just bought a (different) pair from Justin today ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yesss sir :beerchug:

I have a pair of the Black Ink Batwolf's. I think I like my Oil Rigs over the Batwolf's though.

Ron, I'm kind of excited to check out the Split Jacket's you ordered though, makes me kind of miss mine.

I still like my Gascans

4ce450384c1fd.jpg

What's a BATWOLF ???

263686_29396_41?wid=330&hei=295.jpg

Unless I can see thru forty feet of water I'm not interested.
Polarized glass is the only thing for me. And they are alot less expensive too!
Costa Del Mar 'See what's out there'

Yesss sir :beerchug:

I have a pair of the Black Ink Batwolf's. I think I like my Oil Rigs over the Batwolf's though.

Ron, I'm kind of excited to check out the Split Jacket's you ordered though, makes me kind of miss mine.

Yea bro, I had no idea they made those. My VP was out from Cali and he had some Spy transitions and I was jockin them, but I only wear Oakley :p
I am excited too!!! I am going to post those Ducati Riddles when I get back from my back to back trips.

What's a BATWOLF ???

263686_29396_41?wid=330&hei=295.jpg

Unless I can see thru forty feet of water I'm not interested.
Polarized glass is the only thing for me. And they are alot less expensive too!
Costa Del Mar 'See what's out there'

The first time I put on a pair of costas my first thought was "I wish I hadn't done that!" I bought a pair the next day. It's like looking at a 20,000p television. I even went so far as to call costa del Mar and ask if they could custom make a screen to fit my helmet. I've owned a lot of nice sunglasses in my day (oakleys included) and i will never buy any pair of sunglasses ever again unless it's costa del mar. They are "that" good!

i wear the cheapies, 5 bucks , plastic frame, safety lenses.. i am way too hard on glasses to spent that kind of dough for one pair. hell, if I don't sit on em or drop em i'll end up losing them lol

Back