Tiger Racing give Hayabusa.ORG members a 20% discount

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
Times are very tough for everyone in this economy and with rising fuel costs, racing has taken a terrible hit.

Tiger Racing wants to help anywhere we can and continue our support of the the sport of Motorcycle Racing.

Whenever you purchase any Tiger Racing product, use coupon code:
landracing20
to receive an additional 20% discount on your purchase from us. I know it's tough out there and every dollar you earn is tough to come by. We just want to continue our support of the sport and everyone on this board. This coupon code is valid until Aug 31st.

We always appreciate it when you decide to spend your hard earned cash with us and we will always strive to give you the very best service we can and that you deserve. Let's hope that these hard times are short lived and we all never forget the sponsors of this board.

Thank you for the time you took to read this post.

Guy

Awesome!! I am getting ready to order a tiger tail and the wheel alignment tool too! Couldn't have came at a better time for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got to drill and mount the fender I just got. If a smash it at Maxton at least I know I can pickup a second one at a discount.

Guy, really is a standup racer and business owner. He's always contributing to the racers and the race community. I've got nothing but positive comments for Guy. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Back