Ticket in Missouri

why dont you try getting a busa stretched, lowered and with a big fatty on the back, of course no nos or anything. that should slow you down a little. im beginning to think along those lines myself.
banghead.gif
this was me after a buck twenty eight in a 65. thankfully he lowered the speed for the ticket. im sure the outcome would have been different had i not pulled right over and waited for him

That sucks Gunny.  I was afraid MO would share.  Stopped again.  Man, if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all.

Should I have a bike from over here sent to you?  150s seem to be the most popular size.  They do make a 200 if you want the big bore version.

100_4010_Medium.JPG

Ooh, The Pulsar 150 DTSI and a Baja Rikshaw. I have ridden both of those
smile.gif
What city are you in Dennis?

y'know... you COULD take all that need for speed and bring it to the track in Pahrump
poke.gif

Sorry to hear Gunny..... and Barstow isn't the friendliest place with the PoPo. They got no sense of humor. Don't ask how I know  
whistling.gif
Dont I know it ! I swear Im not making this up but I just got ANOTHER ticket tonight ! 95 in a 70 I ******* hate cops right now ! I know we have alot of LEO'S here and I know you have a tuff job but STAY THE HELLL AWAY FROM ME please!
Well it wouldn't be a new month in Gunny didn't get a ticket. Just goes to prove that the white is the fastest color
tounge.gif
banghead.gif

Gunny, That sucks, Two tickets in a few months. You need to quit twisting the right grip so hard. White might be the fastest color but, I like my black Busa, It isn't so noticeable.

Back