Ti-Force slip-ons!

dr.nick

Registered
Just installed Ti-Force slip-ons...total wght.7 Lbs.
laugh.gif
total wght. of the stock cans 33Lbs.
wowold.gif
runs great without PC...very slight pop under decel,but no hestitation or idle issue's..might consider install of PC,
but they don't have a map for Ti-Force slip-ons,only map they have on there website is Two Brothers,and M-4's...need more info from the PC TECH Guru's.

laugh.gif
total wght. of the stock cans  33Lbs.
wowold.gif
runs great without PC...very slight pop under decel,but no hestitation or idle issue's..might consider install of PC,
but they don't have a map for Ti-Force slip-ons,only map they have on there website is Two Brothers,and M-4's...need more info from the PC TECH Guru's.
How does it sound compared to stock and compared to a full exhaust, I would assume it is louder than stock, but not as loud as full.  I don't want to be too loud, but love the weight savings.

Can you provide pic?

laugh.gif
total wght. of the stock cans  33Lbs.
wowold.gif
double post

slip ons lost you 33 pounds?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
No,slip-ons lost 26 lbs(33-7=26)muffler's are 60mm straight through,conical Ti ends,midpipes are 60mm tapering to the stock size on cat
sound is deep and throaty,not tinny/whiney,and not too loud
muffler's are the same as a full system,and are the shorty's
(380mm)and can be used on the full system,if you wish to purchase the header later on,bike runs great with NO PC,pics will follow,once I get my
computer fixed
please.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Re: Ti-Force slip-ons!

Thats still pretty good. 26 pounds is pretty huge for just changing out cans ! Can't wait to take a peak at them.

Ti-Force slip-ons look exactly like the full system(same cans),mid pipe is Ti also,ran bike without PC and had no issue's...but I just installed PC3 with Two Brothers slip-on map(there are no maps for Ti-Force slip-ons)bike runs even Better:laugh:...I'm still searching for the correct map though.:banghead:

Nice pics,those are 480mm cans correct?....380's have larger baffle....nice seat,is that a Suzuki part?,or an aftermarket seat? P.S. you live/ride in France?...at least you can use:whistle: your Busa to its full potential on the AutoBahn,without the fear of getting locked up:thumbsup:THX

Last edited:

Nice pics,those are 480mm cans correct?....380's have larger baffle....nice seat,is that a Suzuki part?,or an aftermarket seat? P.S. you live/ride in France?...at least you can use:whistle: your Busa to its full potential on the AutoBahn,without the fear of getting locked up:thumbsup:THX

480 mm i think better look, busa is a big bike , then long canister needs :bowdown:
seat from suzuki USA :thumbsup:
yes from france, near to SAINT-TROPEZ :cheerleader:
autobahn = germany, to cold for me :lol:

23 aout 08 plage eau chaude 007.jpg

Full,well at least you can go on the Autobahn:laugh:how does the seat compare to stock???
P.S.nice feet!!

Last edited:
Back