Thought all you gun enthusiasts might find this interesting...

intresting video..its funny the argument that the only way to keep guns out of criminals hands is to not let law abiding citizens have them.....does anyone see the absurdity of this? why dont we have sophisticated sattalite metal detection that has shape recognition and then only scan criminals homes so police can bust the door down and confiscate thier weapons...just as absurd a concept...no? oh and who is to argue the citys that establish gun laws that ALL citizens must carry weapons...and the FACT crime rate in those citys are 0%!!!

Last edited:
So when the states have the power to over turn our Second Amendment right, then what's to stop them from over turning all the others?

The states have power over anything that is not explicitly governed or addressed in the Constitution and it's amendments, as i understand it and should not be given the power to change our Constitutional Rights.

Bastids....."from my cold dead hands" as Chuck ssaid:laugh:

and...red dawn 2 comes out soon too...wake up america...it isnt the reds invadeing...its your own damn goverment

So when the states have the power to over turn our Second Amendment right, then what's to stop them from over turning all the others?

The states have power over anything that is not explicitly governed or addressed in the Constitution and it's amendments, as i understand it and should not be given the power to change our Constitutional Rights.

Baron Vs Baltimore, look it up. States don't have to follow the constitution. Interesting precedent. The 5th amendment was revoked, thus dissolving any such other amendments. Basically, the bill of rights are only applicable to the federal government... Cool ****

Last edited:
intresting video..its funny the argument that the only way to keep guns out of criminals hands is to not let law abiding citizens have them.....does anyone see the absurdity of this? why dont we have sophisticated sattalite metal detection that has shape recognition and then only scan criminals homes so police can bust the door down and confiscate thier weapons...just as absurd a concept...no? oh and who is to argue the citys that establish gun laws that ALL citizens must carry weapons...and the FACT crime rate in those citys are 0%!!!

Are you sporting your tin foil hat, or your armadillo today? I truly hope you're being sarcastic, or you're doing a foul job of making gun rights advocates look like an intelligent deserving group. I'm a card carrying member of the NRA, and also have a Conceal and Carry permit, but i would love to see the citation and credentials of your evidence. Assuming, this is all not some sarcastic joke, dear lord as you speak on behalf of all gun owners I hope it's a joke.

i had to bold "sattalite" that made me laugh.

Last edited:
Baron Vs Baltimore, look it up. States don't have to follow the constitution. Interesting precedent. The 5th amendment was revoked, thus dissolving any such other amendments. Basically, the bill of rights are only applicable to the federal government... Cool ****

I'm sorry, but that's inaccurate. The 5th amendment requires just compensation for eminent domain, it does not restrict it. Yes, there have been some very questionable decisions on the issue, I'll grant you that. But our Constitutional rights are most certainly guaranteed at the state level as well as every other local level below it.

Last edited:
Barron v. Baltimore......the Supreme Court did not rule anything. they agreed that they had no jurisdiction over the matter.

however, looking at a 180 year old case and trying to apply it to todays situations is probably a waste of time.

Mass is one of the wacky states that allows each town police chief to decide if you are allowed to get your license for a handgun. So that means if they don't like you or they feel you do not need a handgun for some reason they can deny you.

Mass is one of the wacky states that allows each town police chief to decide if you are allowed to get your license for a handgun. So that means if they don't like you or they feel you do not need a handgun for some reason they can deny you.

I believe MA has a "shall issue" clause which pretty much guarantees you a permit unless you have a disqualifying history (i.e. felony, illegal alien, etc.) The issuance by the Chief is likely so that they can keep tabs on you, which is a disgraceful act that I'm sure violates the spirit of the 2nd Amendment if nothing else.

Are you sporting your tin foil hat, or your armadillo today? I truly hope you're being sarcastic, or you're doing a foul job of making gun rights advocates look like an intelligent deserving group. I'm a card carrying member of the NRA, and also have a Conceal and Carry permit, but i would love to see the citation and credentials of your evidence. Assuming, this is all not some sarcastic joke, dear lord as you speak on behalf of all gun owners I hope it's a joke.

i had to bold "sattalite" that made me laugh.

of course im being saracastic...and that was a mistype..lol and yes im am a CCL also, except the part of the citys in texas that have manditory carry laws.

Last edited:
I believe MA has a "shall issue" clause which pretty much guarantees you a permit unless you have a disqualifying history (i.e. felony, illegal alien, etc.) The issuance by the Chief is likely so that they can keep tabs on you, which is a disgraceful act that I'm sure violates the spirit of the 2nd Amendment if nothing else.

The only "shall issue" is for a FID card which is for rifles and shotguns. The class B (rifles, shotguns, & pistol) and A (license to carry conceled) depend on the police chiefs decision and federal qualifications, which I already meet since I was liscensed in FL to carry conceled. My wife and I just completed the safety course yesterday and the instructors gave tips on what to put when applying.

Back