Ok, so which one of you gun enthusiasts is gonna buy THIS

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
SOMEONE will, comeon, own up....

Certainly to be found in a movie coming soon (Die Hard 5 maybe?)

I dunno why, except because they could...

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the single trigger set up. I'd think we would probably see Bond use that before McCain...

Not impressed I would rather have two guns one in each hand, can't ask the bad guys to huddle up like a photo of a group ride when they coming at you:poke: :rofl:

I dont see that being a big seller. too heavy. a solution to a problem that doesnt exist. if u cant take someone down with one barrel and 10-15 shots then you should either run or never have picked up a gun in the first place.....:whistle:

Made in Italy hmmm?

Wonder how they get away with using the name Arsenal?
Thing must be HEAVY!

Did someone at their R&D dept. stand up and say "What if we duct-taped two guns together? Reminds me of the four barrel COP 357 Derringer. (Not quite the same of course.)

four barrel Derringer.jpg

I know you guys are thinking about practical uses, but I would like one simply to hang on the wall, take company out into the back yard, blow up a couple watermelons, go back in hang it on the wall, drink a couple shots of whiskey and exagerate about how much bigger an explosion the watermelon made than we ever expected.

Did you happen to see the airsoft post? I have to try somthing just to try it. Half way through that build I was thinking "what a complete waste of time and money", it cost way more than I ever thought it would and is pretty much useless except for a short show it off blast of plastic ammo and a conversation piece...but it was interesting to try it out. Besides, it looks pretty cool mounted on top of my sons RZR. :laugh:

all the hype in that infomercial and they did not even shoot it at a target.......???

I know you guys are thinking about practical uses, but I would like one simply to hang on the wall, take company out into the back yard, blow up a couple watermelons, go back in hang it on the wall, drink a couple shots of whiskey and exagerate about how much bigger an explosion the watermelon made than we ever expected.

Did you happen to see the airsoft post? I have to try somthing just to try it. Half way through that build I was thinking "what a complete waste of time and money", it cost way more than I ever thought it would and is pretty much useless except for a short show it off blast of plastic ammo and a conversation piece...but it was interesting to try it out. Besides, it looks pretty cool mounted on top of my sons RZR. :laugh:

I agree with Outlaw....it would be fun to take in the desert and blast some cans, old fridge, whatever. Not very practical but I'm sure it's a blast to shoot. Kinda like shooting both barrels of a 12 gauge at the same time!! That's fun!

Doc Holiday as played by Val Kilmer - "I'm you're huckle berry" - upon being told he's so drunk he's see'in double - " that's OK - I have two pistols one for each you"...

I had one of the COP 4 barrel handguns... It was cool looking but it was junk, it had a rotating hammer and fired one barrel of 357mag at a time. Half the time you would carry it for a month, go to the range to shoot it and all it would do is go click! and not fire... Then you would think you would have been toast if you would have needed it over the past month. I got rid of that in a hurry.
As for the twin 1911... also cool looking but would be like carrying an outboard boat motor... too big. I own a Desert Eagle but only use that thing for hunting deer, its also too big for carry.

Back