Thompson Cycles

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I pulled the trigger and bought a Thompson Cycles 0-6 Adjustable Swingarm Powdercoated Black w/ 32' Brake line , Powdercoated Black Chainguard & Powdercoated Black Brake Bar , 530 EK ZZZ 150 link chain , Motion Pro Chain Breaker Rivet Tool & Lowering Links to finish Customizing my Busa ! S-R Racing & I will installing the Swingarm on the 25th so pictures will soon follow!!
thumb_up.gif

STM_1000_2.jpg

Each swingarm has a different cost due to the add on's they offer. They will custom build for the customer in fixed lengths or adjustable lengths.
thumb_up.gif

I pulled the trigger and bought a Thompson Cycles 0-6 Adjustable Swingarm Powdercoated Black w/ 32' Brake line , Powdercoated Black Chainguard & Powdercoated Black Brake Bar , 530 EK ZZZ 150 link chain , Motion Pro Chain Breaker Rivet Tool & Lowering Links to finish Customizing my Busa ! S-R Racing & I will installing the Swingarm on the 25th so pictures will soon follow!!
thumb_up.gif
What are you going to do with all that extra brake line? Do you really need 32 feet?
laugh.gif
Can't wait for the pics.

Nice, Bob! That's gonna look great! Can't wait to see it!

Hey Bob,
I sure like mine, it's the same one, but polished.
thumb_up.gif

I liked my drilled brake arm, a lot. It's the only one I have seen anywhere, so far.
What do you think? I think a chrome wheels set up would really make her pop!!!

IMG_7732_1___180_kb.JPG

Hey Bob,
I sure like mine, it's the same one, but polished.
thumb_up.gif

I liked my drilled brake arm, a lot. It's the only one I have seen anywhere, so far.  
What do you think?  I think a chrome wheels set up would really make her pop!!!
I think Chrome would look sweet. I have a set of RC Component Holeshot Contrast on mine & can't wait to see what it will look like!!
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

346__Large_.jpg

ThumbsUp.gif

i have bought two swingarms from thompsons, the first was a stock modified for my 03 gsxr 1000 which i had good luck with. but the second i ordered in feb. for my 08 busa and it is a racelite arm. i had bad luck with it, had to send it back once and then when i finally got it back (which was two months from the date i placed my order) i had to retap the air tank holes. which i think is b/s considering you spend over a grand and then have to work on it to get it right. my buddy ordered at the same time a racelite for his 07 gsxr 1000, and i went to install it at my shop only to find that they did not weld on the rear brake bracket holder, so instead on sending it back and waiting another month i had a local welder fix the problem. and when i talked to thompsons about it they said basically they didnt know that the 07 1000 needed it.... anyways at this point im not happy with thompsons. but regardless my arm looks awesome and i like yours ninja killer. looks good!
thumb_up.gif

Back