Thomas Cronan

202mphbusa

Registered
Some of you may Know Thomas
this is from his facebook page

Today is a very shitty as my young man turns 11!!!! Wow time has flown by, I'm missing him so bad, I was in the hospital for his last birthday party. This will pass just another speed bump, might be a huge bump but I'll get over it somehow and back to him. So everyone wish Jaxson's 11th Birthday Party a happy birthday, he loves getting stickers and tee shirts. His party isn't till the 21st of January. If too You can send him a hero card,sticker, tee shirt or something he wears a size youth boys 10-12 more on the youth size 12 or a adult x small or small here is a safe address to send home stuff at it's
Jaxson Cronan
Po box 132
Mill spring,NC
This will blow his mind to get stuff from all kinds of people car and bike races, he has a really hard time when he know I'm sick especially If he can't come to see me in the hospital, last winter I ripped my esophagus and I about died before they got the bleeding to stop then the poop going on now, a hole in my esophagus I've got a Stent in my esophagus covering the hole up to hopefully heal up just go give it a good 6 weeks ugh poop. Every bit of progress I've made since I got out last January back to go I go! Anyways
✌️
&
❤️

I had no clue who he is or what he does . . here's some info for those people like myself.

Back