This years CA Bike show in San Jose

I will be at the San Jose Show with my booth for my PASHNIT MOTORCYCLE TOURS.

COME SEE ME AT THE MOTO SHOW - Would love to meet and shake hands with fellow busa riders that might be headed to the Bay Area Motorcycle Show in San Jose (Dec 16). I will have the Pashnit Busa in the booth with me too.
biggrin.gif

I will located in booth A81 on a corner booth right next to CYCLE WORLD MAGAZINE. From the looks of this map, we are on the far left end of the convention center.

floor_plan1.gif

Holiday Inn
This is where I'm staying. I will be in San Fran on Friday 16 at 11:30am. I will be leaving Sunday morning way to early. My flight leaves at 6:20am yuck. Anyway see you all soon

sad.gif
I may have to cancel my trip. I'll know within a few days. My Dad found out that he had a blockage to his heart about a month ago and he was setup for surgery on Jan 3. Well, this morning he had chest pains and we took him to the ER. After setting there for 4 hours they transferred him to a cardiac hospital and talked to his surgeon. They want to do open heart surgery on him tomorrow. So until I know how he is doing and when he will be able to come back home I don't know if I can get away for a few days. Once the surgery is over and we know how he is doing I will make the call to head out or not. If he is home before Friday or unable to get home until next week I can make it. But if they release him on Friday I need to be here to help get him home. If nothing else I may still fly out Friday night or first thing Sat. and head back home Sunday. I will let everyone know as soon as I know anything else.

I hate to say it but I'm out.
sad.gif
for the whole story. Have fun and take lots of pics. Oh and LO can't make it either.

I'm out.

1st I'm hearing 70% chance of rain.
2nd A 100 miles each way in holiday shopping traffic would not be fun.
3rd Got to love this fog that came in today.

I guess I'll just ride local. Have fun all take lots of Pics

Back