This will make You LOL! I pity the girl that rode with me last night!!!! OMG!!!

When riding with a passenger I stay within the legal limits. Also no passengers without proper gear.
Posted via Mobile Device

Does that mean you open when solo???

Just cause you don't have a passenger doesn't mean aggressive riding can't injure or kill someone else other than yourself. Most here ride one of the fastest bikes on the street,an some others ride ZX-14's I am not saying you ride like this I am not saying you would take a risk like this rider took. But I don't see anything wrong with some one making a mistake or poor judgment and laughing about it an usually learning from it.
I am sure he didn't leave her without a seat on purpose for the simple reason he could have easily cracked the plastics. Accidents like these are the reason why stay way from events an gatherings where groups of bikers gather to turn public roads into road courses. jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
REMEBER WHY CAP. SHUT THE SITE DOWN LAST WEEK ????? :whistle:
Making a mistake and saying oh $hit I made a mistake and I am telling you in hopes that you don't do the same is one thing. Based on his post it is one big joke. I'd love to see pics because I'd bet other than a helmet we would not see much more in the way of gear, either.

Maybe he is not an idiot but his lack of concern for his passenger could draw that conclusion.

I wouldn't discount any girl who could grip a cowl like that with her butt.
She may have some hidden virtues you might like to explore. :whistle:

Good Story! :thumbsup:

i had my hump on downtown one night and threw one of my girlfriends on the back just to take her around the corner she said it wasnt comfortable at all i can only imagine going for some kind of distance lol :beerchug:

I heard this is the girl?

ugly001.jpg

BTW Dino, put the brakes on the hate train...geez

aab.jpg

Last edited:
yeah Dino, honestly it was a mistake. If you want to attack everyone who has let a cute girl jump on the bike without a leather power ranger suit I hope you like posting alone... If you have ever gone over 70 mph you CANNOT BE A PATRON SAINT NOW.

My previous reply was professional and downright courteous considering you basically calling me an idiot.

Get a grip. She did.

I wasn't attacking Wag sorry if it seemed that way. This is a situation that turned out good but could have been tragic. You could say that any time that you make it home after having a few beers. We here about LEOs coming down on sport bike riders but sometime we have accept that we can be our own worst enemies. How do you think it looked to other drivers?

I am still interested in what she had on besides a helmet. Sorry I missed it in you post but did you say she only had on shorts? What is to convince? Let me help you say: "no gear no ride.". It is easy.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure if you're addressing me or not. I'm assuming you changed gears in the middle there!

--Wag--

Wow.. Some of the replies are pretty heavy handed and judgmental...
Anyone in here that hasn't ever made a mistake? Probably not.

Someone made a mistake...was man enough to post about it... Lesson learned.

And hearing about someone riding on the cowl and not tapping out is pretty funny.

Not to start a fight....how could you NOT notice your hump was still on? I can tell if someone stared at my bike the wrong way.....just sayin:whistle:

I have to assume that a lot of the laughter on this subject is nervous laughter as you really did dodge a bullet big time on this one. The events, as they turned out, are pretty funny but it could have very easily turned out as a tragedy if she would have slipped off the bike during a turn or acceleration (120 mph?). It is pretty nuts that two sober people did not notice that there was no seat for the passenger even if she had never sat on a bike before in her life. Glad it worked out for you in the end and I am sure this is a bit of a wake up call for everyone on this forum to check and double check all the details before heading out on a ride, with or without a passenger.:whistle:

ok.. I got on the bike with full intention of putting the seat on after warming it up.. but it was pitch black in the parking lot and after warming up and giving her "the talk" on how to be a passenger(left out the part about making sure you see a seat cushion)... I backed the bike up and let her hop on. She had to be dumber than me if she actually was LOOKING at the cowl and jumped on... and shes not the brightest bulb in the pack.

I didnt even laugh until I realized what had happened.. it just didnt register after a long day of working on the bike and such..

Back