This will make You LOL! I pity the girl that rode with me last night!!!! OMG!!!

While I can appreciate the humor in this incident...

It's important to note that the rider has a very real responsibility to properly educate/instruct a passenger and to also ensure that a passenger is properly attired (ALL the gear) since many passengers have no real understanding of the dangers of riding. The argument can be made that taking a casual passenger up to 120 mph is simply irresponsible in and of itself.

Fortunately, this time, everybody got home safe with little more than humorous anecdote. How different this story would have been had the young lady somehow gotten hurt or killed as a result of the ride.

We should all see this as a reminder of how important it is to pay careful attention to protecting those whom entrust us with their lives.

Ride, but ride safe! :beerchug:

agreed.:thumbsup:

no comment as far as safety, but really???? Now, on the seat cowl? You should buy here a dinner or something cause I doubt any of us could hang on riding b!@#h on the SEAT COWL....

unfortunately...this thread is popular for the same reason people watch katrina footage and car wrecks on youtube....

Back