This seems like a good deal for gloves.

That does sound like a great deal!

I am a slave to fashion though, they would need to match.
cool.gif

"I am a slave to fashion though, they would need to match."

LoL, I hear ya...I wouldn't consider it either if they didn't have a pair that would go with my bike.

I just got a pair of those gloves for Christmas and they are real nice. They do run a little small though. I wear an Xlarge on most gloves, and the Xlarge in those are real tight.

They said they run similar to Alpine Star. I'm a large in Alpine Star so I ordered a large. Hope they fit well...Thanks for the input...

I have a pair of black ones and you will love them for sure. Good stuff. I pait 120.00 for mine so that is a great price! I just might grab a pr. myself.

Ya when I saw this last night, I had to share the info with the org! Way to good of a deal to pass up.

That site is really good too. I like that they actually have video reviews of most of their items. Helps with making a decision if you don't actually have the product in hand.

bump.gif
for anyone looking!
I meant to say that usually when they have a sale like this, the popular sizes like Large ore out of stock. I was surprized they had them.
Guess all black was the real popular ones.

BTW, I also got a pr. of the Fieldsheer Postiano's..they have a kangaroo palm. Real nice glove too.

Well I ordered a pair on Sat & received them on Friday..Pretty quick shipping.. Haven't rode with them yet, I will tonight though...First impression of them, very well made & tons of protection. I'll give an update after riding tonight with them.....

I just received my new front and rear pit bull stands from that company, pretty nice and free shipping, which is always good....

I got a pair of the blue last year. They take a bit to break in but are very comfortable after that. They do tend to run small on the size, so you may want to go up. Also the white doesn't stay white very long.
beerchug.gif

Big Jim, I live in the Coconut Creek area....

Just got back from riding & just like stlbusarider said, they take some time to break in...The begining of the night they were really stiff & tight & by the end of the night, they seem to loosen up a little. I can tell they are going to be really comfortable once they are broken in.I'm a large in Alpine Star gloves & I ordered a large set. Seems to be slightly smaller than the Alpine Star Large, but over all pretty close.

Back