This is madness....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
A MAD woman in Wales, who just happens to be a HEAD TEACHER, has banned her 357 pupils from making Mother’s Day cards in case it upsets any children who don’t have a mother.

Helen Starkey claims that five per cent of children in her school are “separated from their birth mother or have either no contact or no regular contact with their motherâ€￾. I find that hard to believe, but will charitably put it down to the seeming inability of modern teachers to understand mathematics sufficiently to pass it on to their charges.

There is a simple point to make: while no-one wants to upset the alleged 17.85 motherless children, why should the other 95 per cent be denied a traditional Christian family activity?

eek2.gif

rock.gif

(deldewey @ Feb. 13 2007,01:30) A MAD woman in Wales, who just happens to be a HEAD TEACHER, has banned her 357 pupils from making Mother’s Day cards in case it upsets any children who don’t have a mother.

Helen Starkey claims that five per cent of children in her school are “separated from their birth mother or have either no contact or no regular contact with their motherâ€￾. I find that hard to believe, but will charitably put it down to the seeming inability of modern teachers to understand mathematics sufficiently to pass it on to their charges.

There is a simple point to make: while no-one wants to upset the alleged 17.85 motherless children, why should the other 95 per cent be denied a traditional Christian family activity?

eek2.gif

rock.gif
mainly because LIBERALS ARE LOSERS

another person thinking they know whats best for the majority.
what it boils down to is a form of dictatorship from her.

Last Tuesday, as President Bush got off the Helicopter in front of the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm. The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes and says: "Nice pigs, sir." The President replies "These are not pigs, these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Senator Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi." The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, Salutes and says, "Excellent trade, sir."

wink.gif

Tom, I posted that one in a thread last week...it's great, isn't it?!
laugh.gif

RCKTMAN, you're killing me here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sad that the lunacy and stupidity of bowing and scrapping to the minority of special interest or exception has escaped the borders of the US.

Same pathetic stuff here. This really hurts though because Aberarth is Home. Really surprised to find the Welsh involved in something like this. Shouldn't they be out collecting firewood or something like that?
wow.gif

THOUGH I cannot for the life of me figure out how "Christian" gets mixed into Mom's day...

(dadofthree @ Feb. 13 2007,11:44)
(Revlis @ Feb. 13 2007,08:42) THOUGH I cannot for the life of me figure out how "Christian" gets mixed into Mom's day...
+1
Having been raised in a church going family, with my Step father being a pastor in a Nazarene (branch of Christian) church, I can see where it ties in.

Oh shid, no I can't.
ices_rofl.gif

(Postal @ Feb. 13 2007,07:17) Last Tuesday, as President Bush got off the Helicopter in front of the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm. The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, Salutes and says: "Nice pigs, sir." The President replies "These are not pigs, these are authentic Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Senator Hillary Clinton and I got one for Speaker of The House Nancy Pelosi." The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, Salutes and says, "Excellent trade, sir."

wink.gif
jump9.gif

super.gif

Back