This is just wrong

It is obviously an unprofessional organization. The web site is poor. The content is inappropriate.

I'm not sure if it is worth the time to research an email address. Maybe a member in FL could call them and complain.

this little thing  
rock.gif
just needs an swing arm extension turbos tip over easy

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141880591 -->

police.gif

Talk about hipocryts...
This is off their website:

UNLAWFUL DISCRIMINATION AND HARASSMENT PROHIBITED
Unlawful Discrimination
Personnel shall not unlawfully discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability or marital status in the admission or access to employment, employment opportunities or instructional programs or activities.

I found the email to the director of The Criminal Justice division. PM me if you want it...

Well they removed it.

And you know why that sucks, becuase my gif wouldn't work so I had to go fix it again
tounge.gif

All you guys that emailed them about removing it, should write a thank you email.
wow.gif

We're talking about this right;
post-6-80497-police.gif

What am I missing?  
rock.gif
Did you take that from the web site?
Yup, I just don't see what the big deal is.  The cop car merely chases.  

He doesn't shoot the cycle.
He doesn't ram the cycle.
The cycle was an idoit and looped it.  Duh?
Get with the times dude, it's 2006. You're supposed to be offended by anything and everything. And if you don't get offended at something everybody else is offended at, they'll be offended by you!

post-6-80497-police.gif

What am I missing?  
rock.gif

Get with the times dude, it's 2006.  You're supposed to be offended by anything and everything.  And if you don't get offended at something everybody else is offended at, they'll be offended by you!
You sir have offened me!

post-6-80497-police.gif

What am I missing?  
rock.gif

Get with the times dude, it's 2006.  You're supposed to be offended by anything and everything.  And if you don't get offended at something everybody else is offended at, they'll be offended by you!
You sir have offened me!
Have I offended anybody yet?!?..........................................god I hope so
laugh.gif

Back