This is funny I don't care what politics you believe.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just take the picture and laugh at the comment don't get all bent out of shape over it. Regardless if you are a liberal its funny.....

bear.jpg

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of liberalism... as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide for their care and sustenance

bear.jpg

You can do it!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

So...........Should I Laugh ?

Or do I make a statement that could get me Banned from the ORG ?

I am having are hard enough time dealing with Americans Expecting a hand out. :moon:

Now Bears :laugh:

I work in the grocery business. Let me tell you...I wish every American had to check groceries for a week and see the where their money is actually going. The people with the largest grocery purchases are using food stamps. I watch as person after person pays for ribeye steaks, cokes, ice cream, chips, etc. My favorite are the ones that buy their regular groceries with food stamps, then have a seperate purchase with WIC, then purchase a case of beer with a big wad of cash. These same people inveriabley walk out of the store and load their groceries in a brand new vehicle. It makes me sick to my stomache.

I work in the grocery business. Let me tell you...I wish every American had to check groceries for a week and see the where their money is actually going. The people with the largest grocery purchases are using food stamps. I watch as person after person pays for ribeye steaks, cokes, ice cream, chips, etc. My favorite are the ones that buy their regular groceries with food stamps, then have a seperate purchase with WIC, then purchase a case of beer with a big wad of cash. These same people inveriabley walk out of the store and load their groceries in a brand new vehicle. It makes me sick to my stomache.

This has been going on as long as I can remember and I don't expect it will ever change. JMO

:banghead: unbelieveable

We need some Investigative Journalists (how about Heraldo?) to film all that and question the people in the parking lot. What a counter to the "spoiled rich' garbage we keep hearing from the media right now...

Thats nothing compared to what we give to other countries. I know alot of people abuse food stamps but do you realize what a small % of our buget goes to it ? I'd rathe rgive it to lazy a$$ americans than some of the unworthy countries that we waste our cash on. I do believe and know that there are poeple that are raised on and stay on welfare . we do need to have it but its not regulated very well.

Maybe we can give them to the bears !???

Thats nothing compared to what we give to other countries. I know alot of people abuse food stamps but do you realize what a small % of our buget goes to it ? I'd rathe rgive it to lazy a$$ americans than some of the unworthy countries that we waste our cash on. I do believe and know that there are poeple that are raised on and stay on welfare . we do need to have it but its not regulated very well.

Maybe we can give them to the bears !???

You have a point, but did you know that only about 7% of the Federal agricultural spending actually goes to ag related programs the majority of the other 93% is used for wellfare. Have you ever seen HUD housing signs that have USDA on them? It is hidden under the ag bill, because if there were just a straight wellfare bill/department taxpayers would be much more vocal about their funds being stolen. Sorry for the soap box just kind of pasionate about this subject.

Back