This can never be said too much.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've been watching a show called "war stories" of true accounts of war happening in Iraq and surrounding countries.  It got me thinking about all the people stationed over there, each person putting aside their personal life so that i can have a better one. The more i thought, the more it became this huge reality of what is happening. I know we all see it on TV, and after a while it can become just another topic on the news because we get so desensitized. I think us civilians should step back and realize how fortunate we are to have our freedom and to remember the fallen. What they have done for us.

I want to say thanks to the people serving in the military.  Your time deployed and the missions you perform do not fall on deaf ears and blind eyes here.

Thanks.

Really, thank you.  
beerchug.gif

+100000

Our boy came home last night from serving 2 tours...and I can't even imagine what he has seen or done over there. He's a different person, that's for sure.

But he did it for his family and his country. That's WAY more than bravery than I could ever muster.

Bless our troops, every single last one of them.

+1000

I just came in to work today and had an email from my cousin that's in the Army and in Iraq serving next to his wife...they've already seen more than they care to talk about and I tell them both often how much they're missed and appreciated...they got to see photos of their 4 year old daughter from our Memorial Day spent together, and they were thrilled by hearing little stories of how she's doing while they're away...

Just too many stories behind all that serve...they are all appreciated and honored!  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

NO Doutbt that a deployment changes people.

there is a documentary type movie it is completely uncut un rehearsed.I was attached to the NG guys that shot it. It was shot in balad Iraq. It was in a few theaters close to mil instalations. you can only buy it off there web site. I would suggeat everyone watch it. at one point in time the discovery channel was suppose to air it not sure if they did or not.

http://thewartapes.com/trailer/

I'd like to see that documentary...something every American should watch...thansks for the link!

Back