This better be good blanca

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So I'm visting the south for Xmas and figured I would try the food at this place. Hopefully its as good as all the hype you Southerners gave it.

ForumRunner_20121222_141000.png

Oh heck yes. Waffle Fries and I hope you got the original sandwich. Make you slap yo momma :laugh:

Oh heck yes. Waffle Fries and I hope you got the original sandwich. Make you slap yo momma :laugh:

Nope I got the spicy chicken sandwich. This place is amazing, great sandwich awesome fries and the sweet tea is freaking awesome. After having that I don't think I can even have the sweet tea from McDonald's again.

Yeah, you cant really go wrong at Chick fil a

They also know how to make tea :thumbsup:

Nope I got the spicy chicken sandwich. This place is amazing, great sandwich awesome fries and the sweet tea is freaking awesome. After having that I don't think I can even have the sweet tea from McDonald's again.
Get an original sandwich before heading home. You will not regret it. Simple and tasty.

+1 on an original sandwich, they are awesome! :thumbsup: btw, i don't know what that stuff they have at McDonalds is but it is NOT sweet tea! or beef either :lol:

Back