The south has my vote on one thing

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So I am taking my Xmas vacation in the south visting her family and I didn't think I would have much fun. Well it's turning around because the food down here is amazing. 2 nights ago we went to a crepe restaurant that also served craft beer that was pretty good. Last night I went to a burger bar and the best I have had in a long time. Well I just got what's called a "spud Max". I wasnt sure if it would do it but I'm glad I was so wrong. I think I'm going to start coming down here more often just for the food.

ForumRunner_20121224_153502.png

Welcome to the south, you will never forget it. We have year round riding down here too. Earlier this week I was on the bike riding in 65 degree weather.

McAlisters huh.. the professor intruduced me to "The Big Nasty" there a few years ago...

McAlisters huh.. the professor intruduced me to "The Big Nasty" there a few years ago...

Yup that's the place. I looked at the big nasty but I love all things potatoes so I thought I would give this one a try. I love how everyone down here carries sweet tea

Welcome to the south, you will never forget it. We have year round riding down here too. Earlier this week I was on the bike riding in 65 degree weather.

I won't forget the food but I could forget the nasty snow in the mountains we had to go through to get here.

Obesity follows all the fried food and sugar... I miss the food and tea too the west got nothing on the south....

Wait till you try the BBQ joints, you'll never want to leave! And I'm a Vegetarian!

McAlisters is a good place, we take the girls there since it's very kid friendly. I like that we pay and then go sit, that way if we have to bail out due to the girls not wanting to be good, we can leave without any inconvenience of trying to get the bill, etc. Plus the sweet tea is the best!!! Very consistent with quality and we rarely have sub par service with the food runners.

Back