This article about a company using busa engines is kind of interesting.

^^^ Agreed. $55,000 is going to appeal to a very small group of people.
But for older riders that don't feel they can hold the bike up as well as they once could - this may be a choice for them.
Then again with a convertible you don't have to wear a helmet - but that has 4 wheels. :laugh:

yawn. complete waste of hay. As soon as I hear the vehicle is made for the person who is afraid to get into 2 wheel and needs three I am not interested in that pitch.

BB

Company been around for awhile. Their early videos are for 2011. Yahoo so slow on their news sometimes.

There is one of these here locally...its a turd. They sell them at the local power sports dealer too....I laughed at them they told me it would eat my busa..... :rofl:

There is one of these here locally...its a turd. They sell them at the local power sports dealer too....I laughed at them they told me it would eat my busa..... :rofl:

Lol did you ask them how something with double the weight and same powerplant could possibly be faster?

Now if Scott Horner at Heads Up built the engines for them like he does for sandrails then they'd have something.

What a waste of a Busa motor!

I could see this for a disabled rider, but a detuning a Busa motor by adding weight doesn't make sense for most people. And the $55,000 price doesn't help it's cause.

Back