Think I'm gonna do it

I did it!!! I traded in the Harley for the 06 busa....I don't regret it one bit. Don't get me wrong I loved my Harley but, I love my new Busa!..Its the 06 Black and Grey...(pics will be up soon) Now I have to decide what exhaust I'm going to put on this one...It took me weeks to decide what to put on my wifes busa....I am going with a full exhaust....I think I want D&D's......Whats everybody say?
biggrin.gif

(bigmac0331 @ Jul. 16 2007,05:31) I did it!!!  I traded in the Harley for the 06 busa....I don't regret it one bit.  Don't get me wrong I loved my Harley but, I love my new Busa!..Its the 06 Black and Grey...(pics will be up soon)  Now I have to decide what exhaust I'm going to put on this one...It took me weeks to decide what to put on my wifes busa....I am going with a full exhaust....I think I want D&D's......Whats everybody say?
biggrin.gif
That's awesome ... congrats on the new toy ... enjoy the ride.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ya have to do it.

Its fun to just have fun in the curves and then find out all your HD buddies are so far behind ya thought they got lost. I had one buddy try to keep up and he was scraping pegs while I still had to wait at stop signs.

Congrates !!!! Now hurry up with the pics!!! You are also going to find out why your wife is so happy now !! ( Sorry , but ... No, it aint you )
firedevil.gif

Just kidding
poke.gif

Back