Things you like most about this site.

Well, everything I can think of. Mostly I enjoy all of the posts and the intelligent people and advice that is readily available. There is no telling how many lives,and bikes, might have been saved due to the info on this site. It's just unfortunate that there have been so many accidents recently, mine included. Chris

It's CLEAN, and the people are friendly.

We're close like family, but anyone can join in. You feel comfortable here because nobody really ridicules you for being new, or asking the same questions over and over. We're very tolerant here. Nobody is better than anyone else. Faster maybe, but not better. :laugh:

Made some friends COOL people good info.BUSA FREAKS(BUSAHOLICS)and the admin is outa sight.Its all good sometimes :eek:

Definitely the people...and the fact that I don't feel "bashed" by anyone like I've seen (and felt) on other sites...

Second would be all the useful info I've found, though I'll have to sell my husband's arm and leg (I want to keep mine :D) to afford all the things I've seen on this board!

:bounce:

The people for sure. The overall attitude of this group is perfectly balanced.

I hooked up with MSF/Bill through this site which turned out to be quite awesome... and hope to meet many more of you in the future. Hard to imagine life without the internet these days...

I like to listen to what's new. The people are a quality bunch who are honest, knowledgable, and have a sense of humor. I don't know how many accessories and gizmos I've ordered after hearing about them here, knowing your getting an honest appraisal of things. I'm addicted and have to tune in regularly to find out what's happening or new. Next season I'll be listening for an opportunity to get together with some of the locals here for a ride. Grrrrreat Site. :D

Top Ten Things I like about this sight....

1) I would have to make 2000 phone calls to 2000 dealers to find the info that I get very quickly here (and for free...).

2) Lots of mini experts and a few veteran experts

3) Great Pics

4) Great Humour...your stories make me laugh more than anything.

5) I bought a busa because of this site. I was going to buy a Ninja (9 or 12) ...and then saw this guy named Ninja Eater and began to read some of the posts on this site.

6) I never laughed so hard as when I read some of your stories. My wife was wondering what the hell was going on on my PC.

7) I'm learning a lot about mechanics and interesting things like mods and how they boost horsepower.

8) The way you guys support someone who crashes, or who asks stupid questions like me.

9) Revlis.....in my opinion, one of the MVPs of this site And the rest of the veterans who are full of knowledge, encouragement and willingness to share with rookies.

10) The Captain (the true MVP)....for going thru all the hassle of putting up a great site and dealing with all of us psychos

aww how sweet Mikey.. :tounge:

I likes ya too!

Definately the knowledge and da peeps.

Definitely a more friendly atmosphere (usually) then the other place. I have most enjoyed the opportunity to meet fellow riders in L.A. and at Laguna!

1. all the people.
2. All the great advice.
3. the pics
4. Being able to drule over all the new bits I want next..........

To turn off the computer after post whoring a loooong time, with the same goofy grin as if I had ride a couple hundred of kilometers on my beloved busa... ;)

To turn off the computer after post whoring a loooong time, with the same goofy grin as if I had ride a couple hundred of kilometers on my beloved busa... ;)
thumb2.gif
wizard.gif
thumb.gif

Back