The wonders of modern technology!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRgsters -
Just got to talk to a lot of people at the Bash via Skype - man did it ever look awesome! Got to see and say hello to some of the people that make this little piece of the webernet so amazing!

And Doc - thanks for the Hooch!!!!

All you guys - thanks for the morale boost - it was really amazing to see you all!

Shawn

As always Shawn we thank you for your service and time away from home. The bash just wasn't the same here without you.. We had a good time and all but there were a lot of people that have been here in the past but could not make it either....

Yep - looking at the pics, there are some conspicuous absences!

It was awesome getting to talk to you Shawn! You and your family were missed at the bash. Stay safe my friend:bowdown:

Thanks BoB - and tell your other half that I am sorry I didn't get to say hi; I've been thinking about his highway pegs all day! :poke: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Any time Shawn, just thought i would try to make ya fill like you where there. Great talking with ya, see ya soon buddy.:thumbsup:

God's speed Shawn !!!
we missed you and can't wait till you get back for the next SB.

Thanks for taking care of us over there.. pass a big Thank you on to the the rest of the Marines, service men and woman - Honorable men and women all........

Hey Shawn, it was good to see you in such good spirits considering where you are... Made my night :) Really was not the same at the photo shoot without you.. :)

Thanks for your service, be careful and get home for next year :)

It was good getting to see ya and talk to you. Be careful over there and see ya next spring:beerchug:

I was glad to see you make it to the Bash, even if it was remotely. You were missed.
It will be great to have you there in person again next year.

it was great to get to see you and chat for a little bit, it just wasn't the same without you and omslaw trying to pull fast ones on each other while Cap and i stood back and laughed :poke: :laugh: i definitely hope you can make it back home soon...thank you for all that you do :beerchug:

Good talking to ya Bro! Stay safe out there and I'll be in touch!

Back