The wife's bike got a new toy today

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 17 2006,04:36) Insted of all these PM's how about throwing them up for sale on the new auction site?  Support the org  
beerchug.gif
Not sure what the auction site was, and not sure if it's violating rules to post my website here.

(smithabusa @ Oct. 17 2006,08:27)
(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 17 2006,04:36) Insted of all these PM's how about throwing them up for sale on the new auction site? Support the org
beerchug.gif
Not sure what the auction site was, and not sure if it's violating rules to post my website here.
Top of every page my good man. Click this:

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for an account and listed the LED indicator under motorcycle parts. I picked business account so hopefully i am legit.

I can't get the pics to show up in the actual auction, they show up in the preview not sure what I am doing wrong, but I pasted in some links.

Greg

ok so what else will i have to get if i dont have tre installed cause i like this idea but not sure on wiring

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 17 2006,09:00) ok  so  what else will i have to get if i dont have tre installed  cause i like this  idea  but not sure on wiring
You won't have to get anything additional, just install what I provide, i will need your GPS sensor to modify or if I have cores when you decide can send one out with a core charge and refund when you send your stocker back. I wire a TRE mod in for you. You will need to hook up 1 power and 1 ground wire to your bike, that's it other than the physical install. I will supply the busa service manual on cd if you don't already have it.

Greg

(JQBusa @ Oct. 17 2006,16:21) What if we already have a TRE
You may remove and sell it
smile.gif

I have to wire in a single gear to the ECU for this indicator to work or else would have to use 6 relays etc and would be more expensive, lots more wiring, and bulky.

Sell the TRE and now the indicator is even cheaper
smile.gif

smile.gif

I actually have one on the auction site here that way the board gets a %. What color LED's would you like? I have paypal, if you don't have paypal I can do credit card off my website through paypal. Would you be able to send me your GPS sensor for me to modify or need a core with a refundable core charge?

Greg SMith

Is this the same GPS mod that removes 6th gear restriction while keeping 1st 5 gearing maps stock? I know on the Johnny Cheese mod, the G.I. will read normal until you get to 6th, where it'll still read 5.

Unfortunately it's not, I am doing that mod as well seperate of indicators, but to make the indicator work correctly they way I am doing them I have to wire in 1 gear back the ECU like a standard TRE.

Greg

Back