The proper way to watch the State of the Union Address

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ahhhhhhhh.....that's better !
e0d75fd6.jpg

:rofl:

As an outsider who follows American politics closely, regardless of your political affiliations at some point all of you will be compelled to put aside your partisan differences, and, even though Blanca blocks out half the screen you will be compelled to remove the blanket from the other half of the TV, roll up your sleeves, and address the almost over whelming problems that face your country. You can either opt to cooperate or wait for the circumstances of history to force cooperation. The later option is a less desirable outcome.

It's up to you America. Good luck.

cheers
ken

As an outsider who follows American politics closely, regardless of your political affiliations at some point all of you will be compelled to put aside your partisan differences, and, even though Blanca blocks out half the screen you will be compelled to remove the blanket from the other half of the TV, roll up your sleeves, and address the almost over whelming problems that face your country. You can either opt to cooperate or wait for the circumstances of history to force cooperation. The later option is a less desirable outcome.

cheers
ken

Outlined in bold will happen regardless. :beerchug:

cheers
ken

When we put aside our partisan differences and just agree to whatever those in power ask for, or demand, we will stop being Americans. That is precisely why we have a multi-party system. We do not have to agree with each other.

Competition drives business. It should also drive politicians. When there is no competition there is no innovation and no desire to excel.

I love you Blanca! :cheerleader:

I mean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like a brother you know! :whistle:

Bahaha! You also need some kind of audio filter, to block out all of the lies being told.

That would be called the mute button. When the Dems were the majority, it was push it through no matter what the Reps thought, now the Reps have the majority it's we need to cooperate and work together. He says we need to cut back on spending, then says he's planning billions on another stimulus package renamed as an "investment". Does he really think the people don't see this?

they ran over time and messed up my DVR recording The Big Bang Theory :banghead: they need to get their priorities about what is really important in order and not screw with my shows!!! :laugh:

And, what do you think he'd be saying if the dems had maintained Majority? I call BS on the entire speech. TAKE NO PRISONERS CONSERVATIVES!

Back