THE PICS R IN!!!! THE PICS R IN!!!!

G

SABOR!! That is just too cool!!! Your bike turned out looking incredible!! Do you have any pics with the "hump"? Very nice.

I have added pics with the hump installed to my group of pics I am sending out. Note the file size is 3.5megs there are a lot of real nice pictures and I want you to see them all!! I would hate to have to choose the best! If your ISP will not let file sizes larger than 2megs let me know in your e-mail request. I will send them out in 1meg sizes..

Sabor

[This message has been edited by Sabor (edited 19 October 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Sabor (edited 19 October 1999).]

Sabor, your bike looks pretty hot! If you want an honest opinion though? (probably not! lol) The blue doesn't go very well with the rest of the bike. Why not stay with yellow or black decals? or chrome/silver for that matter?

The blue/yellow peg sets is WAY to much, it is going to start to look real cheezy when they start to wear.

That Tri-oval sure is different? is it heavy? sound good?

Please don't be upset, just giving you my honest opinion!! Anyone else have any comments?

Sabor

Looks hot! Love the color combo myself - Plus brighter means I don't have to squint as hard to see it!

What kind of windscreen is that and how much protection does it give?

Rob

Hey Great I am glad to get responces on my work.. I welcome all opinions!! I tried LOTS of different colors before going with the blue, it just gave the bike the kinda finishing touch I was looking for.. Silver is way over used in MY OPINION! I tried it it looked ok but the bike was silver and black to begin with so I wanted a different color! I like it.. This is what matters! Yes I agree after powder coating the foot pegs blue i started to wonder about that.. But HEY I WILL STRIP AND DO OVER IF I WANT!!! I do however like the way the rear sets turned out being yellow. It takes and flows the yellow across the bottom of the bike and runs it into the rear tire. The blue bolts were a must for accent. I left alone at first, didn't look right.. Tried making yellow.. Still looked wierd.. Powder coated to blue.. BAM! I LIKED IT!!! The Tri-Oval...heh! I love this pipe! talk about a real nice sound.. It needs to be Dyno tuned but I tuned rough with my Yosh box. I kind like to be different.. The Tri-oval was a welcome add-on to my HYPERBUSA!!! As for the wind screen.. Well you will think I am insane but I paid $391 includes shipping from Japan. Magic racing makes this thing. It comes in chrome and smoke too. I liked it so I paid it.. End of story.. Please continue to give me your ideas for more changes/add-ons or just your opinions (good or bad). Also note at night the HYPER BLUE LIGHTS (dim/high) LOOK SWEEEEEETTTTTT!

Sabor

do you have blue lights for the high beam and low beam? where did you get them at? bike looks way cool, have you done any engine mods?

My long awaited pictures of my Busa are done! You can see just a few pic in the file area of Onelist under Hayabusa topic and the folder name is Hyperbusa.. I have more if you would like them e-mailed to you send me e-mail requesting them...

sabor2@earthlink.net

SEND ME E-MAIL!!! DO NOT ASK FOR THEM HERE!!

Nicely done,polish frame,swing arm and braided brake lines and you're done.Next project turbo kit!!!!!Good work I like the screen and pipes and the paint job is well done.Ride safe.

Yes I do have hyper blue lights in both High & Low beam. I picked them up from SPW (805)385 - 3676.. Please Do not leave your e-mail address here if you want me to send u pics! Just send me a e-mail so I may do a bulk reply without having to type in everyones address...

Sabor

Why would you ruin a perfectly awsome looking bike in the first place? I don't know why you would re paint the whole bike those colours. You did a nice job on it, but for you to ruin a brand new bike.... I don't think I would ever do something like that :)

Sabor - I donwloaded the entire set of pics from the link that defectron provided above so you can disregard my email request. I think you have a very custom-like Busa now. The windscreen looks very nice and seem to bring a more narrow appearance to the front.(viewed from the front) The yellow wheel in the rear was a nice touch and allows the yellow color scheme to continue to flow all the way back to the end of the bike. I think the blue lettering/busa logo stand out well. The choices for letter color are limited with a yellow background for visibility. I'm not sure about the Suzuki lettering above the headlight? (black background) Perhaps yellow lettering would have worked well there (like the Hyperbusa lettering on the rear with black background)
But as long as you are happy with the final results that is what is most important.

Hey Sabor, let me know please how do you find that tri-oval yosh? Any horses from it? How is the sound? I'm thinking of the dual one.

Thank you for your opinions! I am very happy with the way it turned out.. As to answer your comment on why ruin a brand new bike Gsx-r600, I do not think of it as ruined.. I took a Already Good looking bike and improved it (in my eyes)! I made it more of myself, my attitude and feeling of how this bike should have looked led me to these changes. As you see it is still a BUSA just stands out a little more!! Thanks for your input guys! :)

Sabor

Back