Second Look For Sale

Sabor, we want all the lowdown on what your doing to your bike and why, have your attorney get with our attorney and we'll do lunch.......ok?

I HAVE Blk/Sil color scheme original.
I'm having everything that is curently Silver in color painted yellow. This yellow is a little more bold that Honda's yellow they used on their 1998 900RR. I started there. Did some search'in and came up with custom mix. I'm having the rear rim (stock)also painted the same color yellow. I know I should go powder coat but this guy said if the paint go bad or anything he will re-strip rim for free so what the hell! I'll try anything once.. I'm using a highlight color of vivid blue for all the stickers (tank,head fairing above light and Hayabusa symbol on side fairings) Note: I did opt to leave off "Hayabusa" from the symbol on side fairings. This might be a mistake but I think I will like it better.. I'm replacing the rear cowl stickers (GSX 1300R) with "Hyperbusa" it will be in a cursive style text and be yellow with vivid blue outline... I am curently working with a guy who does custom odometers for R1's trying to get him to do a set for the busa. Maybe with a symbol or something, not sure yet.. Last but not least Second look is customizing a bra for me.. I will be sure to put pics up as soon as I get my busa back in one piece..
This winter I am going to do engine and other mods but I figured I would do cosmetic since I don't have to wait on parts or anything.. I am going to be buying the Akrapovic exhaust though...

Tapeworks is doing the stickers.
Second Look the tank bra.
and I'm doing it because I want the bike to reflect more of my style! I just hope all the colors go!!!!

Sabor

Thanks Sabor for the update.....get us a picture when your done, sounds cool to me.

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 04 August 1999).]

Hey how did I get here??? Hmmm well while I'm here I still have that Blk/Sil bra for the busa!!!! $50 +shipping.... (hehehehe)

Sabor

Back