Second Look tank skin???

FormulaZR

Registered
Hey guys - I'm looking for a Second Look tank skin; but they appear to be out of business?

Anyone know where I could find a color matched Second Look (or similar) tank skin for a 2002 Silver/Gray bike? The only one I can find has a 7" red Kanji embroidered on it...

Yeah, I went to the website...but if you actually try to order it doesn't work for me. Any link other than "Home" gets a 404 error.

not to start a war or anything but I ordered some seat skins from them (second look) last year and was very highly disappointed not only with there communication and CS but with the product as well, seemed to be very cheaply made.

with that said, there site seems to be working fine for me, type hayabusa into there search and all the seat skins and tank bras are there.
or you can try new image. Motorcycle | New Image Custom Seats

not to start a war or anything but I ordered some seat skins from them (second look) last year and was very highly disappointed not only with there communication and CS but with the product as well, seemed to be very cheaply made.

with that said, there site seems to be working fine for me, type hayabusa into there search and all the seat skins and tank bras are there.
or you can try new image. Motorcycle | New Image Custom Seats

Yeah, if you search the site, add to cart, and then try to check out you get error messages. At least I did.

Anyway - I've found a shop that is going to do my seats and tank skin...so the search is over.

Back