pirate.gif
Raider out.
I think we're in Gen 5 around now.

You seem to be a Gen II.

Me? I'm just Gen Tle.

On me nads.
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Seriously, though...I think that's what it is.
smile.gif
Man I really missed all of PB's shaving antics...  Sounds like he is still up to no good!

(-;
me? up to no good? Heheh....of course not!

I'm the most level-headed, steady-handed, smooth-nad'ed fellow around these parts.

Ya know?
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

pisser to hear about bsrigley. Hope he's doing well. Hope the bike ain't too bad either.

I can't believe The Oracle dropped by again and I missed it...

...been years!! Hope you're doing well Vaughn...

Not a whole lot of the old school running round anymore. I remember when we first joined there was probably all of about 20 members active in a day. Your post would stay on the front page for a few days even without any activity.

I saw the Oracle this morning in the mirror... Damn he looks good.

(;
HOLY SH*t  
eek2.gif

What the hell is up?

Hows the Wife and Little one?
The wife fantastic! And... now its... drum roll please... TWO little ones!

hee hee.

Xander Maverick was born February 26, 2008.

Trinity is doing great... We got her a corn snake the other day (snakes are her favorite animal). It is a cute little thing!

Here are a couple of pics of Trinity and her baby brother:

IMG_5120.JPG

IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

IMG_5115.JPG

Oh, TOO CUTE!!! Congrats to you and your wife, Vaughn...guess you have been kind of busy
laugh.gif

And you have your own website...you've been VERY busy Vaughn! Do you still ride?
rock.gif

RSD hey buddy hows it hanging still need to get up that way but sweet i would liek to meet the oracle if you said he is good people i trust you wow that sounds bad

RSD hey buddy hows it hanging still need to get up that way but sweet i would liek to meet the oracle if you said he is good people i trust you wow that sounds bad
And wow, you need to learn how to use punctuation. The Oracle brought this thread back to life from 2 yrs ago. Andy probably hasn't been in here for a while.

Oracle, good to see you back bro. I remember when this was originally posted. Good to hear things have been going good.

Wow! Who's this person referred to as The Oracle with a join date of 2003?
One of the ancient org overlords has risen......:bowdown:

This is an election year, and one of the almighty has risen…… I offer you my baby to kiss for a photo op, lol.

FYI…. Vab’s, you missed him again.
:rofl:

photo.jpg

Back