The kudos keep comin'...

BUSAFETT

Registered
Riding home from work tonight, I noticed in my rear view another breed of crotch rocket catching up to me- We ended up catching up at a light, and upon further inspection it was a Kawy Ninja. It was a nice silver ride, and well taken care of.

I looked over to the dude and said "hey man, nice bike-" and his reply was, "no.... THAT's the nice bike", nodding at my '05. I just said thanks, the light turned green, and we were off on our way. I rode home chock full 'o' pride the remainder of the way.

How can you beat that?

BUSAFETT

Ive noticed the added attention now at lights, parking lots, gas stations etc. Its pretty kewl most of the time...sometimes can be annyoning when im on my way somewhere...but my question is....Why is it always dudes that just want to talk about the bike?? I need a girl to come check it out once in a while!! Haha!! just my .02

Chemist

'Cause the girls are behind you in the Nissan, on their cell phones..
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

Why is it always dudes that just want to talk about the bike??  I need a girl to come check it out once in a while!!  Haha!!  just my .02

Chemist
u wana know why?? (here comes the s#1t storm) cuz MOST girls know as much about a Busa as I do bout designer make-up, n they figure most guys buy Busas to 'compensate' for areas they're lacking in...kinda like all the old farts drivin Ferraris n Porsches, that never see the north side of 75mph.

guys who buy things to get chix-NEVER get chix. that's why strip clubs never go out of buisness...never a shortage of desparate dudes.

Why is it always dudes that just want to talk about the bike??  I need a girl to come check it out once in a while!!  Haha!!  just my .02

Chemist
u wana know why?? (here comes the s#1t storm) cuz MOST girls know as much about a Busa as I do bout designer make-up, n they figure most guys buy Busas to 'compensate' for areas they're lacking in...kinda like all the old farts drivin Ferraris n Porsches, that never see the north side of 75mph.

guys who buy things to get chix-NEVER get chix. that's why strip clubs never go out of buisness...never a shortage of desparate dudes.
A-Frickin'-men.

Brudda.

--Wag--

Everyone knows who the king is! Me and the g/f went for a ride a couple weeks ago and got the same response from a couple other sportbike riders. They didn't say anything but they didn't take their eyes off the Busa either.

Back