the guys on zx12 mailing list,i\'m so sorry!

OB_busa

Registered
i not only work at a suzuki shop,i also work at a kawasaki shop.why do you think kawasaki held up on release on the zx12 last year.they spent millions in development and still would not release it,and had thoughts about for 2000.so if plan on buying zx12 always remeber you will be like everybody else,SECOND!the reason i say this is a kawasaki rep. has spoken to us.it's just a bike they failed on.

What do they mean by the word "fail?" The bike cant be fixed, ever? Or, they cant get it right in time for next year.........??

well,they thought they had it last year.the bike should have been availble last year,it was at the dealer show.i'm telling you it ain't gone happen,what they'll do is get ricky gastoden to ride it make seem like every joe blow can do it too,let keith dennis test the busa for one of the magazines and watch it run 9.3 to9.4 1/4

What a shame! And it sounded so good!(on paper) I'll have a Y2K Busa please. Make mine red/black PLEASE.

CRA-A-A-A-P-P-P

I am not impressed

Well as a parting gift at least I will get a second year Busa with some of the small kinks worked out.

Dale

i live in memphis and just last thursday at our local track keith dennis ran 9.49 at 145
on stock busa lowered with sprocket and clutch mod nothing else stock bats on it
how bout that

i live in memphis and just last thursday at our local track keith dennis ran 9.49 at 145
on stock busa lowered with sprocket and clutch mod nothing else stock bats on it
how bout that

how bout that

I know this is yet more banter about vapour but an editor from Dragbike just mentioned that she has the scoop on the ZX-12 but can not release it yet until 12:01am Sept 29th on www.Dragbike.com (Paris show). The impression was that it was going to be something to see. But don't worry the Hayabusa is a tough act to follow. But at least people will have choices and you won't have to worry about everyone having the same bike.

I agree with Easyrider. I still say Kaw just didn't expect the 'Busa to be so damned fast, and they aimed low. I would like to see some competition too, but I don't think I am willing to wait long enough for that. Second-year 'Busa is the ticket.

Back