The difference btwn yesterday and todays ride

busa-saga

Registered
sunday probably hit 70 degrees here in the granite state..so i took stella out..then monday came around and...well the pictures speak for themselves...

IMG_5694.JPG
getting ready for the ride
IMG_5696.JPG
tighten up some few more bolts here..
IMG_5703.JPG
during the ride
IMG_5705.JPG
still enjoying the ride...
IMG_5719.JPG
my ride to work this morning..:banghead:
IMG_5721.JPG
on the highway to work
IMG_5722.JPG
this afternnoon..

there's rumors flying around spring is coming???:please:

IMG_5694.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

IMG_5703.JPG

IMG_5705.JPG

IMG_5719.JPG

IMG_5721.JPG

IMG_5722.JPG

Wow, they wonder why we get sick. How do you like the crash cage?

Sucks! It's supposed to be 60 degrees first thing in the morning here and end up 22 for the commute home...WTF!?!?!?!?!? :madfire:

dang bro.. that looks just like Arkansas weather :laugh:

we are at 77* right now, but by Fri, we have a chance of snow as well :poke: (of course, normally we get most of our snow during the first week of spring)

God that picture of it tipped over just gave me goosebumps then I remembered you have the cage...

Well, out here "in the West"(Reno) I was 25 ft up in a tree yesterday with a chain saw, today is depicted below. They say Spring is coming!
(BTW, great protection on that Busa)

P1000820.jpg

I say "snow sucks!" In the sixties today. I did ride up to 1000' below the snow line last weekend. I got to the river and wished I had a flyrod! It would have been tough fishing, I couldn't feel my fingers................:laugh:

pick it up pick it up AAAA that hurts seeing that poor thing like that. It does blend in good. I had to go back to look for it in the pics. No wonder you will ride in the snow....

Back