The Debate

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
Who do you think won the town hall meeting between the candidates tonight?

Last edited:
Wrong forum:laugh:

I think Mccain did a better job especially with foreign policies.

I didn't get to see it, had to work. Not that it would have mattered any for me, my mind is made up. I could care less who the better speaker is, I want someone who has the experience to do the job.

McCain

Oh and when I die, bury me in Chicago so I can continue to vote!

Here we go again. I think there was a clear winner tonight, and it wasn't John McCain.

I hope the right continues on it's present course of smear and defamation politics. In a few weeks we will have a clear winner. And to quote him, McCain won't be "that one". At least Obama doesn't refer to his opponent in such a loose, careless fashion like that.

Barack Obama clearly and concisely anwered the questions laid out before him and he hit back on McCain's attacks. But I know that is not good enough in some of your eyes. Instead of respecting the man's politics, you'd rather name drop someone he had contact with that has radical views, or better yet make fun of his middle name. How lame and elementary is that.

I know it is beating a horse that has been dog food long enough in this forum, but I really wish people would be honest about who is really winning on the issues and not the bull****.

Nuff said.

Trump Biden BIG GUY hat.jpg

Back