the creator of today's electronic music(Jean Michel Jarre 1976 )

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
i have not heard this in 30 years and ran it to it to youtube and this guy is pretty much the creator of electronic music. he was way ahead of his time.

hope you like!:thumbsup:

- Jean Michel Jarre OXYGENE 4 live SOLIDARNOSC[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
since you guys did not like it, here is another one to irritate you.

thinking of riding your busa on beautiful day on country road and have this in your ipod and earphone and the rest is history, try it guys it is is awesome!:thumbsup:

- Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene 2[/url]

Doesn't do anything for me. Kinda like what Yanni used to put out there.

--Wag--

I think most people won't understand your topic's reference.
do you also enjoy Parsons Project, Wendy Carlos, Sweet, Gary Wright, Vangelis, Kansas, anything with a 70's ARP String machine in it? i think we have somewhat similar musical tastes.

did you see Jarre recently did a FULL REDO of Oxygene with the same old instruments, but recorded live in studio, with modern recorders? It was filmed in HD, but released in SD. I'm holding out for a Blu-Ray I hope
Amazon.com: Oxygene: Live In Your Living Room: Jean Michel Jarre: Music

electronic drums before electronic drums existed, sweeping synth anthems, this one guy shaped more music since this release, and helped more sci-fi movies sound sci-fi, than most people will every know

electronic drums before electronic drums existed, sweeping synth anthems, this one guy shaped more music since this release, and helped more sci-fi movies sound sci-fi, than most people will every know

.... and that is why these guys are genius, 30 plus years ago!

i would assume he inspired NIN and created "industrial" music so to speak! :bowdown:

i would assume he inspired NIN and created "industrial" music so to speak! :bowdown:

now we know where all the new dj's musics come from!
....but most of the new dj's music is created from original hits from other artists ,jean's music written and created by himself.:thumbsup:

Back