The censorship on this board is appalling

No no no... laxatives are badddd :whistle:

Sorry to hear you arent feelin better, my sister went through something similar, found her vitamin D was uber low in addition to the iron :banghead:

Vitamin D is great for me...B12 levels are perfect...I'm a picture of health except for the anemia, and now I feel the same as I did before the infusion. I hope to hear the cause soon, but I'm also worried about what they might find...

Okay finally read what ? a dozen pages on this stuff? Crazy... Mods how about the next time this happens simply send the violator a PM. Explain the deal and that's that!! No more dozen posts etc. We are guests pretty simple concept. There are rules, some may be general common sense stuff but hey that gets by some people some of the time. I've been accused of no common sense at times and being a kid(wifey) but when my boss says enough then it's enough and I don't become a lawyer and keep pushing. Cap long ago said enough. There should be a point where we reach critical mass and no return and then it should be shut down or the poster should move along. Mods or admns should know when that point is and ... well you know what and is. Common sense dictates poster should've PM any mod for a reason. I don't go for the negotiating in the media type of defense... poor judgement. Wardie Drinking coffe and enjoying .org. :thumbsup:

My only post - it's CAP's house. Recommend locking this thread as it will go on...and on...and on....

ok...theres no snow here yet...its 45-50 degrees and this comes up...over thanksgiving...IMO this was NOT the way to make a good impression...and leads to the mindset of the individual that may not be in the best intrest of the community...just a thought

Ok, but I think somebody sneaked a bite when I wasn't looking!

cookie-bite-web.jpg

OK...you need to get your name on the mailing list so you can have the whole batch without having to sneak anymore!:thumbsup:

dude i like a girl in a bikini as much as the next guy but its CAP`S house so if you don`t like the rules take your pics and go home...it`s as simple as that??

Sorry, I've been out of town for a few days and just returned. Let me see if I can summarize this thread in smilies...

:argue::soapbox::drama:

Ahh, it's good to be back on the org. :laugh:

Back