The busa among the new litres

repsolz

Registered
maybe this has been discussed before...

but i was thinking how does the busa perform against the current litre bikes, some say the busa pulls harder from 4th gear, others say its roll on performance is weaker than the litres due to heavier weight despite having more torque

do the current litrebikes accelerate to 170mph faster? (more likley upto 130mph)

im still in break in and still have no idea of the power on the busa

some opinions on this will be appreciated
smile.gif

Those 1000's are some quick mothas. I raced 2 gixxer 1000's from 0 to about 140 and they had a 1 1/2 bike jump on me. I didnt start reeling them to about 145-150ish. Havent raced one since the 16t sprocket though.

they get off the line faster because of the weight issue like you said but busa reels them in on the top end...crazy to think that the new 1000's are faster accelerating than the busa is now.... probably the the reason that suzuki needs to "update" the busa IMO... wont be long before the liter bikes are faster than the busa if they dont...
wow.gif

Yup splitting hairs with the liter boys. Just go to the track and get your 1/4 times down. All in All it just comes down to the rider.

+1 on rider ability. But evenly matched rider on Busa and current generation liters will see literbike with slight advantage (esp. against K5 or K6).

Busa still looks better!

Can still ride the BUSA longer after the litre guys are completely cramped and their backs feel broken!
biggrin.gif

Pilot skillz always dictate the end of the story though!

Back