The Beast Got 2 More Treats

chowan24

Registered
So I just added 24 LED lights. = (18 pods and 6 strips). Take a look @ my belly wing the strip lights are actually custom fit through the belly wing....Oh yeah and I also added my painted mirrors complements of Willie @ Raceready.us.... Enjoy....

LED_1.JPG

That's pretty cool. What's the legality of having the lights? Can you ride with them on or do they have to be off while moving?

I'll repeat above, where'd you get the lights and how'd you mount them? Wiring especially
smile.gif

Carl

Cool... I'm going down that route eventually, as much bling as safety.

You wire it into the running light connector in the front fairing? Set the sides on a relay to bink w/ turn signals or brakes?

That's pretty cool. What's the legality of having the lights? Can you ride with them on or do they have to be off while moving?

I'll repeat above, where'd you get the lights and how'd you mount them? Wiring especially
smile.gif

Carl
No idea on the legality. I'm pretty sure you can't ride with them on. i don't know why not it makes you more visible, but I didn't write the law. Cops don't really mind it around here. Its a big city they are actually more worried about someone popping a cap in their a$$. Bikerz Finest my MC shop. If you want i'll buy them for you and you paypal the $. 1 pack has 6 LED pods and 2 LED strips.... $83 .... Let me know.... I have know idea how they are wired. The Rollie "The Magician" Mechanic did all that stuff compadre....

Back